PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR COUNCIL UNDER SAFE CONSERVATIVE CONTROL
On Thursday 2 May 2019 there are important elections to decide who will run our local Council, and we need your help to ensure the Conservatives retain control.
On the doorsteps residents accept the difference between what is happening in Westminster and what we are trying to do locally. But not all are so benevolent. Many are understandably irritated or feel let down at what is happening in Parliament and might express their anger locally. It would be a tragedy if our hard working local councillors paid the price for the national climate over which we have no control.
Your local councillors, candidates and their teams are working harder than ever:
· We have delivered regular newsletters to keep residents informed of our work
· Conservative supporters have been encouraged to apply for a postal vote
· A high quality manifesto will be delivered to every home
· Postal voters will receive a personal letter on the day their ballot paper arrives
· Over 10,000 surveys have been delivered to swing voters in target wards, and
· We will be running our biggest ever “Get Out The Vote” operation on election day
All of this is costing a lot of money and we are having to dig deep into our reserves. We will fight as hard as we can to keep control of our local Council. Any help you could offer by way of a donation to our 2019 LOCAL FIGHTING FUND APPEAL would be appreciated very much indeed. Please be assured, this is a local appeal and every penny raised will be used locally.
To make a donation please use the DONATE button below.
Thank you for your support.