Wednesday 22 May 2024

Louise Harvey-Quirke Fighting Fund Campaign

 


WILL YOU SUPPORT THE CANTERBURY CONSERVATIVES’ CAMPAIGN FUND?

It is my honour to write to you as your Parliamentary Candidate for Canterbury. I have been overwhelmed by the number of people who have been in contact with me to offer their support and kind words.

Throughout my life, I’ve believed that if something is worth doing, it’s worth doing properly and that is why I am committed to doing all it takes to  return Canterbury to the Conservative fold.

Because I live and work in the area, not only do I hear residents’ concerns on a daily basis, but I share them. Our infrastructure is already stretched, yet we have a local Lab-Lib council trying to squeeze more housing into our most sensitive, beautiful and ecologically sensitive areas. I am not prepared to sit back and see our area, our county, and our country, slide backwards just as we are starting to fully emerge from the difficult, post-Covid period. These have been unprecedented times. Yet, I truly believe the best is yet to come -  but only if we have a Government focused on real-world issues and not a Labour one attempting to interfere with every aspect of our lives.

To deliver this, I need your help. My team and I need to get our message out to as many people as
possible. We need to land our literature on doormats, knock on thousands of doors, take the fight online and let people know about the very real choice they face. 

To support our General Election Campaign Fund, please donate online by using the button below. 

Thank you in advance – I look forward to seeing you across the constituency throughout the upcoming months. Together, we can secure a fantastic result for Canterbury, Whitstable and the villages.


How much would you like to donate?

No comments:

Post a Comment