Friday 22 March 2024

Tom Tugendhat MP Fighting Fund


From now until Polling Day, I will be out even more than usual. Over the coming months I will be working with volunteers to produce, deliver and post material across our community. This will be a lot of work and I am so grateful already for the volunteers who help to keep this work going. But there’s a lot more to do.

For some the best way to help is by joining me on the doorsteps. For others it’s by making a contribution to the cost of printing and producing all the literature we need.

All our funding comes from members and friends who see the important work we do here as a team and see my work in Westminster and want it to continue. Will you join them?

I hope you will help by supporting the "Tonbridge Constituency Fighting Fund". It will be wholly focused on delivering the best material and the right messages for our General Election Campaign to be successful. Anything and everything you can do will be hugely appreciated.

However you choose to support, I will be very grateful. It’s too important to let this slip. We need to stand together. I look forward to standing with you I hope you will join me.

How much would you like to donate?

1 comment:

  1. I could help out in the evening for a while.Say 3 until 6pm.
    If that's ok.
    But need address.
    I am travelling from Hildenborough.

    ReplyDelete